Sunday 27 January 2013

When we are no longer able to change a situation - we are challenged to change ourselves.


yesterday , i feel sad , becoz why ? ya , becoz of someone who always make me sad , i hate you very much , even u are my 'FRIEND' but , i still hate u , i dont know why u always interupt people business , can u just do your own business ? hah ? seriously i stress with you , start from today , i will make sure that i will not  be your friends anymore , for surely , i dont know why i hate u , maybe because u have a  annoying attitude -,- u know what ? everyone felt that you're annoying -,- same as me , haihh , even i tweet with someone , u know ! wth ! then u start do some gossips that will make me and my friends argue each other -,- i'm sorry , seriously i hate this situation -,- i just have to keep myself quiet for you , im trying to be a borink girl so that u will start to ignore me -,- k bye , and one last thing , if u want to be the HOTSTUFF geng , just GO , i dont ever CARE about it :* kay bye -,- 

No comments:

Post a Comment